The UK’s biggest chilli festival returns. Join the party and dance to live Latin music, watch cookery and gardening demonstrations and taste delicious chilli foods ’til your tongue sizzles. Make the most of the family-friendly festival atmosphere and camp onsite with great facilities.
‘For a fraction of the cost of Glastonbury or Glyndebourne, spice-loving punters can stay for three days of capsicum carnage’ Daily Telegraph.
- Live music including DJs and Latin bands
- Los Amigos bar: Friday and Saturday untill 11pm, Sunday 9pm
- New for 2016 two new bars, Champagne and Cider
- Firework display Saturday night
- Browse over 140 stalls offering chilli gifts, plants seeds and produce
- Cookery and gardening demonstrations
- Children’s activities
- Explore the gardens
- Camping and Glamping